Monday, March 9, 2009

hocking hills

Wow this has been a crazy winter in the hocking hills, and I am glad that spring is just around the corner. If you have ever been to the hocking hills in Ohio you know what I mean when I say crazy winter. With all the ice and wind we have had many power outages this year in the hocking hills.
I know that my customers at martinwoods cabin rentals will be happy to see spring and summer, many of the new customers think I am kidding when I mention 4 wheel drive being a must here in the hocking hills at our cabins, until they get here are realize it was not a joke at all.

I look forward to seeing all the familiar faces and many new ones that are scheduled to visit our cabins here in the hills, it is such a beautiful place and it can only be appreciated by staying in one of our cabins and enjoying the surroundings and seeing what the hocking hills has to offer

I hope to meet many new and wonderful people this year and provide them with a great cabin rental in the hocking hills so they can enjoy the beauty that a lot of people already know about

I hope that everyone has a great year

No comments:

Post a Comment