Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hocking Hills today, cold again. No sun. At least yesterday there was some sun to help warm things up. The cabins are all ready for spring, the hammocks will be coming out shortly and I know everyone is ready to start grilling out.
If you love to grill and get away from it all to relax then our cabins are the perfect place for you to vacation. Whether you have 2 people or 20 we have a cabin for you.

I am so excited to have the time change, because we will have daylight much longer and the crickets will soon be chirping. I love to have the windows open when I go to bed so I can listen to the peaceful sounds of nature. The wooded property at our cabins provide the perfect backdrop for the sounds of nature. We have 4 little red fox that come and visit as well as deer, turkey, raccoons and other tiny creatures. The fox are so cute, they let you get so close to them before backing up just a bit to keep you at a small distance. I love when the weather gets nice because I get to see all the cute animals coming back.

Feel free to give us a call and ask about our latest cabins specials or visit us on the web at http://www.martinwoodscabins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment