Sunday, January 8, 2012

Above normal temps

I love the Hocking Hills and I love the face that we are having some above normal temps, wish it would continue.

It is a new year and everything is going great. I hope that this year I can have great guests like most of the guests we have. This year we have had a few really bad customers and I hope that does not happen this year. All we ask is that when you come to our cabin that we built for you to enjoy that you treat it properly. We have had a few customers this year that thought it was ok to destroy things and even one group that thought it was ok to break into and unauthorized area.Mind you this group was not a group of young adults but a group that had parents as well as grand parents.

We take pride in our cabin and just want our guests to do the same.

So hoping this year we will have no issues:)

I love all of our guests and repeat guests and just want everyone to enjoy themselves and have a great time while respecting our proerty.

Hope eveyone has a great new year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment