Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hocking Hills Christmas

Can you believe it is almost Christmas in the Hocking Hills
It does not seem possible, summer just flew by.

I want to thank all of my loyal guests for their patronage and wish them a Merry Christmas

If you are looking for a great place to come and enjoy the Hocking Hills, we have the perfect place. Martinwoods Cabins offers luxury log cabins in the Hocking Hills with everything you need for that perfect getaway to Hocking Hills.

It is cold and the caves should be beautiful. I wish I could say I hope for snow but I do not, even though it is beautiful it is a little hard getting around in the Hocking Hills with the winding roads without 4 wheel drive.

visit us at
http://www.martinwoodscabins.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment