Friday, May 8, 2009

Well the rain didn't come to Hocking Hills after all

Well after a rainy start it didn't do anything today. The sun came out and it was acually pretty nice 70*and partly sunny. The fox was out again, there are actually 5 and they are red fox (so cute) they let me get pretty close (within about 10 ft) and they just sit there while I talk to them. I love the outdoors, I wish it was summer year round so I could enjoy nature in the hocking hills all year long.

Well I have everyone checked in for today so I am going to go home. We are still offering some great specials for the month of May so you want to be sure to take advantage of the savings.

Visit our website at http://www.martinwoodscabins.com for full details on our specials and what we have to offer in the Hocking Hills to make your stay extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment